Re: Paypal story

To: LGMCAFEE@aol.com, land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Paypal story
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 03:49:20 EST
In a message dated 01/05/2005 10:07:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
LGMCAFEE@aol.com writes:

> I still use Paypal but I did have a big problem with them on $1300 item I
> bought off of ebay.  To make a long story short I got took by a guy on ebay
> but
> I finally got him to put the money back in my Paypal account, then he turns
>
> around and tells Paypay I had screwed him and guess what, Pay pal took the
> money  back out of my account and gave it back to him. I couldn't believe
> it! I
> don't  think I would ever have got my money back if I hadn't used a credit
> card
> to pay  my Paypal account. I sent the credit card company the information
> and
> I got my  money  in a couple of weeks no help from Paypal at all. I always
> used  my credit card to pay thru Paypal.And if you think ebay is going to
> help
> you,  you can forget it. The sad part about this is he did this to at least
> 6
> other  people that I know of for about $6000.
> Larry Mac

Thanks Larry, I work too hard to have strangers taking money from me. If
people can't write a check or get a money order I won't deal with them. I still
need to know how Paypal "account" money turns into cash in your hand.Bob in
connecticut