Re: Engine config

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>,
Subject: Re: Engine config
From: "Ron Gibson" <rgg14@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 18:17:38 -0600
Dave
  I had my Caterpiller truck engine dyno'd at a Cat dealer and the tech
asked me what kind of printout I wanted. I asked what he meant by that. He
said that he could give me readout of a full pull or if I wanted to impress
someone he could run it up to max RPM, stab the dyno, which would spike the
readout, and punch print just as it spiked. Told him I was there to see what
it would do, not impress. I would guess most can be changed.

Ron Gibson, Omaha NE