Re: Off tot he AIr Port in LAs Vegas

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>, <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Off tot he AIr Port in LAs Vegas
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 09:20:03 -0800
When I left the area in 2000 the area population was about a half million if
you include all the whistle stops around. Traffic was/is getting bad. I have
no inclination to return there for sure. In fact, Pahrump may be getting too
big... wee may have to putin another traffic light.

mayf, off planet in P{ahrump