RE: Off tot he AIr Port in LAs Vegas

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>, DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>,
Subject: RE: Off tot he AIr Port in LAs Vegas
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 19:41:08 -0800 (PST)
Mayf,
I hope he gets the job too....You won't have to
support him anymore and can spend that money on speed
parts ;-) BTW, he will need to take courses in
"Southernese as a second language". His accent (or
lack of) will just get a lot of comments like "Y'all
ain't from around heah, are ya?"
Ed ( Proudly born in Huntsville ALA - like I had a
choice?)

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250