Re: Off tot he AIr Port in LAs Vegas

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Off tot he AIr Port in LAs Vegas
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 18:47:13 -0700
Your pal Gary Le Wrong said they were coffee houses with a side show, he
didn't go into detail but left no doubt that the girls wern't just serving
coffee. Yeah and El Mirage Dry lake is under water still. Is there a class
for hovercraft and swamp boats. Better be careful there as the Propster dude
might want to add pontoons to his thingie.
St.George is now an extension of the Grand Canyon. We in can ride the rapids
thru town now.
Bye fer now
Glen