Re: Off tot he AIr Port in LAs Vegas

To: "Jon E. Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>,
Subject: Re: Off tot he AIr Port in LAs Vegas
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 13:53:07 -0700
Jon,

The Pahrump Valley Timing Association members claim those "coffee shops" are
very civic minded and donate to local charities, little league teams and the
like.  Makes you wonder what the crowd looks like when the "sponsors" came
to a little league game to cheer "their" team on.

The town is certainly prospering now.  Rampant growth may make them add
additional lanes to the road connecting to I-15.  We enjoyed the drive to
and from Las Vegas a couple of years ago and you couldn't beat the company
for breakfast.

Wes