RE: Can you define what is "Ford"

To: "Bryan Savage" <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Can you define what is "Ford"
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 05:51:45 -0500
seems like a good idea to me. Will help to keep the cost of USA made cars
down by eliminating R&D that is identical to build a major part  two
different ways that does the same thing. repair costs go down as well and
add to value for both cars. For me it is nice to see that the US builders
are finally starting to use their heads instead of their egos.
Dave