Re: cloned City of Burbank streamliner

To: land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: cloned City of Burbank streamliner
From: Ugo Fadini <ugo@ugofadini.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 15:40:47 +0100
Hi everyone,

many thanks to all those who expressed indignation and support!!

The link to the ebay page is
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=92156&item=5953954637&rd=1

Unfortunately it is still there, the seller did not remove the
reference to me and ebay has not replied to my emails yet...

As to advertising my model on the list, Keith, I still do not feel it
would be right, even if it's been done occasionally in the past.
But if anybody on the list wants to receive regular updates, just
send me an email and I will put you on my mailing list (you will
receive JUST two or three emails in a year, no more!!!)

Ugo Fadini
(Padova, Italy)
www.ugofadini.com