Re: cloned City of Burbank streamliner

To: "Jon E. Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>
Subject: Re: cloned City of Burbank streamliner
From: Ugo Fadini <ugo@ugofadini.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 16:27:14 +0100
Jon,

I really appreciate this! Direct action is more than I was asking for.

Please keep me/us updated on the results. I wonder if the guy will reply...
Contacting ebay is even more of a problem, but if you let hem know
that the description is misleading, you should avoid trouble and
force them to investigate.

Thansk again!
Ugo Fadini
(Padova, Italy)