RE: cloned City of Burbank streamliner

To: Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com
Subject: RE: cloned City of Burbank streamliner
From: Ugo Fadini <ugo@ugofadini.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 16:33:53 +0100
Hi Clay,

that's exactly what I asked ebay to do, but they allow themselves 24
to 48 hours to reply, and I have not heard from them yet...

I will eventually put one of my own models on sale on ebay and
explain the situation in the page. It may bring trouble to me from
ebay, but if they do nothing it will be the only way to inform those
who do not subscribe to this list!

Thanks for your support!
Ugo Fadini
(Padova, Italy)