RE: cloned City of Burbank streamliner

To: ugo@ugofadini.com, land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: cloned City of Burbank streamliner
From: Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 08:03:38 -0700
Hi Ugo,

In order to contact this jerk I'd have to sign on to ebay, and I'm not going
to do that from work.

Can you contact ebay and have them pull it because of the "might be produced
by Ugo Fadini" reference when you KNOW it's not?

Dale C.

Hi everyone,

many thanks to all those who expressed indignation and support!!

Ugo Fadini
(Padova, Italy)
www.ugofadini.com

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
intended recipient or employees of MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you
received this in error, pleasecontact the sender by email and delete the
material from any computer.