Speaking of free ad's...

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>, "Ugo Fadini"
Subject: Speaking of free ad's...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 09:13:23 -0600
I'm really surprised this hasn't come up... and I just learned about this
arrangement so it's time someone said something....

Dave Dahlgren spent a bunch of time developing the Gear split program
currently avalible on www.landracing.com and then he turned around and
decided to split the proceeds from it with Jon Amo to help support the land
racing website...

So if your interested in the program and think it might be a nice thing to
add to your tool box... now you know that it's also helping to support the
guy that gives us such wonderful updates to many of the races... and a place
to call home on the internet...

My Thanks to both of them...

Keith