RE: Topics of discussion

To: "James Tone" <James.Tone@AES.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Topics of discussion
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:52:54 -0500
how fast was a berkley stock? what criteria do you personally use for GT? It
is not because it has to be a convertable. it is not because it has a lot of
power IE. MG Midget, Berkley..
I know as long as the Cd sucks and isnot  better than anyone elses car then
it is a GT..
i thought the whole board and al the clubs voted on this.
Are saying you know an unpublished fact?
dave