RE: Topics of discussion

To: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>,
Subject: RE: Topics of discussion
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:00:23 -0500
Yes they should be backed off even if the engine has been run but is in
storage for next season. many modern racing valve springs are to within
0.050 of coil bind at full lift for a lot of reasons but you don't want to
leave them parked there for no good reason.
Dave ( just got done shoveling the white fluffy sunshine..)