Re: GT Cars vs Smart?

To: "James Tone" <James.Tone@AES.com>,
Subject: Re: GT Cars vs Smart?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:07:16 -0600
JD.... I've got another competitor asking me a similiar question... his is a
Fiat something... ( tiny little POS ) with 4 seats but the back seats are
like a Healey.... so they aren't suitable for continued occupancy....

How do we decide what class this car would fall into?  If your saying "High
Speed Touring is X speed then I'm okay with that.. but since it doesn't
define it who gets to make the call what is High Speed Touring....

Currently in a couple of states that would be 55mph and this Fiat and the
Insight would do that most the day long....

Help me out on this one cause I'm a little lost..

Keith