Re: Laser Ignition / cam profiles

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, <wester6935@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Laser Ignition / cam profiles
From: "Joe & Lynne Lance" <jolylance@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 22:20:13 -0500
Mayf---you're funnin again!  Surely you know that the guys down in your neck
of the woods (Sandia, I think) have already "pogo'd" a rocket up into the
atmosphere by blasting its dupa with pulses from a ground-based laser. But I
didn't say what you said I said. Still, come to think of it, you could
push/pulse  your Sunbeam thru the traps on the salt with a big laser sitting
in the staging area---really give the SCTA rule book guys something to
ponder!

Lance