Cooling and waterpumps

To: land-speed-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Cooling and waterpumps
From: QUICKTURBO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 21:55:38 EST
This year I began to feel guilty about firing up my
generator at El Mirage in the early AM before most
folks wanted to be awakened, so I bought an 800 watt
inverter. It runs off my truck battery. My oil heater
takes 400 watts, and I can also run my battery
charger. An idleing dually doesn't make much noise,
and I can also heat & charge in line.
Ed

Ed, most of the dirt bikers that are at El Mirage are up and running around
5:30-6:00 am, your generator will not bother most people especially if you are
"away" from the crowd..just ask Fritz, he loves the sound of generators
running all night, atleast that's what he told me once..t?t

JN