Re: Cooling and waterpumps

To: List Land Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cooling and waterpumps
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:36:11 -0800
An old Hot Rodder told me the way he warmed up alcohol motors was to stick
a propane mixer on the carb and fire it up. Starts instantly and there's nothing
to wash off the cylinder walls. Ak loved propane and turbochargers.

I used to use propane for extra fuel when the motor was cold. Safer than
squirting gas around.