RE: Cooling and waterpumps

To: b.a.savage@earthlink.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Cooling and waterpumps
From: Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 14:45:10 -0700
How 'bout block heaters like those folks with the white driveways use?

Dale C.

An old Hot Rodder told me the way he warmed up alcohol motors was to stick
a propane mixer on the carb and fire it up. Starts instantly and there's
nothing
to wash off the cylinder walls. Ak loved propane and turbochargers.

I used to use propane for extra fuel when the motor was cold. Safer than
squirting gas around.

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
intended recipient or employees of MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you
received this in error, pleasecontact the sender by email and delete the
material from any computer.