Re: Cooling and waterpumps

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cooling and waterpumps
From: "Chadwick E. Labno" <clab@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 20:31:28 -0500
Thanks to everyone for the answers. I was thinking this was a device which
could be attached to the air inlet of a carb tand allow an engine to be run
without fueling it with alcohol. If I understand alcohol correctly,
the hygroscopic and corossive properties requires alcohol  to be drained
prior to storage. This would allow running the engine and still maintain
storage safe conditions.