Re: Tom Bryant...

To: "Tim" <timbryant44@hotmail.com>, "The Weldons"
Subject: Re: Tom Bryant...
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 08:05:21 -0600
For those of us who know Tom and have seen his progress over the years can
appreciate his past. He has done considerable things in LSR. Tom has a great
web site with tons of his past racing history.

Tom was the guest speaker at the North West LSR Banquet in Portland this
past February. He did a great job and kept the interest of all in
attendance.

Tom has served as president of SCTA and is a member of the Gear Grinder Car
Club. He makes the long trip down to El Mirage several times a year and to
the salt. He has put many family members into the Bonneville, El Mirage and
Muroc 200 mph clubs.

He is what LSR is all about. It's a family thing to the ultimate. He is a
proud man and always has time to talk to anyone stopping by his pit or shop
in Redding. Check out his web site, you won't regret it. Good reading,
Glen