Re: Stories

To: John Beckett <saltracer@servusa.com>, Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com
Subject: Re: Stories
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 20:40:07 -0700 (PDT)
You are both lucky..... My Dad served in WWII & Korea
in Naval Intelligence and never opened his mouth....
would have loved to hear and know what he did & where.
My sister ( a published English professor) begged him
often to let her write a book. All she got was a dirty
look too. I suspect there is some history lost there
somewhere..... They were truly the Greatest
Generation.
Ed

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide