Re: Stories

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Subject: Re: Stories
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 20:10:42 -0700
I know what you mean Neil. My dad was an officer in the Philippines
during WWII. That's all I knew until 1965 when he informed us
that the Army had just declassified the operation he was on. He was
the CO of a Printing Company that printed all of the leaflets dropped
on Hiroshima, Nagasaki and the four alternate target cities.
He was a printer for a company in L.A. as a civilian and for many years
I thought the Army had made a normal military decision.
Prior to that, he had said he was just a Mess Officer...?

It's all SOP,
Bryan