RE: Center of pressure?

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: RE: Center of pressure?
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 21:28:16 -0400
Oh SH*T the Weather Vane Theory is back.. personally I like the hammer and
arrow one better LOL.. All serious aero work is based on weather vanes
hammers and arrows. I got this bridge and you look like an enterprising guy
that could build a toll both and make a lot of money if you bought the
bridge. All joking aside it might work for a symmetrical missile in free air
with no ground effect but that is not a car that is under driver control.
Dave