RE: Protecting the brain

To: "Sparky" <wmtsmith@landracing.com>, "Dave Dahlgren"
Subject: RE: Protecting the brain
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 11:44:45 -0400
I would connect the MSD to the engine and the data logger and ecu to the
battery. it is a tough decision to be honest. We had trouble with Turks car
the data logger would reset when the engine was running and moved that
ground direct to the battery off the main ground lug seemed to fix it just
fine. You could do it the other way with the MSD on the battery and the ecu
and data logger on the ground lug as well. Biggest thing is to get the coil
and MSD away from the ecu and data logger distance wise as well.
Dave