Nevada Land Speed Racing

To: Land Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nevada Land Speed Racing
From: M Pittwood <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 08:31:33 -0400
I have added a topic to Landracing.com to help those who were interested
understand why e=motion made their attempt in Nevada, on a road, last week.

As of a few hours ago I became an ex team manager, as the partners in
Primetime have decided to move away from record breaking after 10 years.
They will be offering 'e=motion' and 'Vampire' (the outright UK National
record holding jet car) for sale.

I will revert to being a consultant or a 'hired gun' by other UK speed
record teams and there are other opportunities in the pipeline that are
formulating as I write.

So you will continue to hear from me!

Malcolm Pittwood, Derby, England