RE: Bonneville plans

To: "'land-speed@autox.team.net'" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bonneville plans
From: "White, J D III" <J.White@cptbelts.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 11:11:30 -0400
Keith Turk wrote:
Well we're about there with our plans for Bonneville this year... Ted Wenz
has the driving chores for speedweek running on the C/FMS record and Tonya
might get an opportunity to work on her C/GMS record afterwards... We have
even ended up with a back up motor.

Keith,
Do you think you could wait to run the C/F motor until World Finals, or at
least cut three or four spark plug wires to level up the playing field?  I
think we might get our car running on at least 5 of the 8 cylinders before
WOS comes around.  That would be a big improvement over last year.  By the
way, since you are also a Berkeley owner, would you have any advice on where
to mount the mast for a wind sail if we don't get our motor running any
better?

Jack White
C/FMS #671