Braided Hose

To: staiger3@starband.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Braided Hose
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 13:28:14 -0400
Braided hose is traditional and impressive-looking, but a lot of people
prefer Aeroquip blue hose with push-on fittings from Speedway Motors.
Elmo Gillette told me about it and it works fine for me.  Anybody else
here use it?  The barbed fittings are hard to push the hose onto, but
they never leaked for me.

I tried the Aeroquip braided hose and it was very tough to get the
fittings onto it.  Plus, it seemed that the extremely tight fittings
tended to destroy the inner rubber liner of the hose.  But maybe that
was my fault someway, who knows.  Ardun Bill