Re: DOT messes with Racers

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: DOT messes with Racers
From: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 12:38:32 -0400 (EDT)
To me it's a "ego" thing especially with inclosed trailer. Personally I have no
"paying" sponsors, so no decals. I do have a licience plate frame and a 2000mph
decal on the back. If a tailer is stored in a yard your exposing yourself for
theft, same on the road. Pro drag racers even in the lower classes travel the
country to National meets and I'm sure some states will any thing for
revenue...Good Luck and keep it low key....