RE: El Mirage????

To: "'Keith Turk'" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: El Mirage????
From: "Mike Meierle" <mike.meierle@alcatel.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 09:30:24 -0700
 We said Hi in inspection, while you were figuring out the class to run in,
needless to say, you were a bit pre-occupied. I'm not going to be at El
Mirage anymore. Moving to Ohio next month, Soooo.... I'm going to go for
your "soft record" for F/P/MP at Maxton next year; after I take a shot at
the Bonneville record at World Finals in October. Will I have to make a
Rookie Run at Maxton? (ROFLMAOPIMP)

Mike M.