El Mirage????

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: El Mirage????
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 23:39:24 -0500
Just walked in the door from El mirage...

Very interesting time on a VERY poor race track.... the weather hasn't been
good to the SCTA this year...

Humbled... ahh no... challenged... ABSOLUTELY...  don't know how much more
there is to gain by running this course all year... but I guess we're going to
try and make some more meets with the hope for better starting position on the
dirt next year...

Missed John Noonan and Jack Costello.... ( Tonya got to see John but I didn't
).... and Jack is always such a treat... hate I missed you bud..

Glen was a HERO this weekend as the stand in timer.... ran the clocks like
he'd done it before.... Thank you Glen for doing that...

Where is the information about the driver that was injured.... I know the SCTA
can't formally announce his condition... but how  bout our other racers... can
you guys fill me in on how he's doing?   Nasty looking tumble.

Keith