RE: El Mirage????

To: "'Keith Turk'" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: El Mirage????
From: "Mike Meierle" <mike.meierle@alcatel.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 08:22:43 -0700
 As for the Injured Driver there is some information over at Landracing.com
on the message board. Rung his bell (concussion) and a Spinal Injury? The
roll cage held up, but was bent. And yeah, starting dead last isn't pretty.
Best bet is to pick a side of the course near the cones and stay there. J.D.
Tone taught me that on a course walk. people usually stay away from the left
side cones, there is about a good highway's lane width between the cones and
where the course is plowed by the high horsepower machines. I run right up
next to the cones and have a nearly virgin course.

Mike M.