Re: My Plans for racing into the future.

To: "Joe Lance" <jolylance@earthlink.net>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: My Plans for racing into the future.
From: Ray Buck <rbuck@aros.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 14:25:48 -0600
This is a great idea.  Maybe I could talk Keith into taking me as a
still photographer and web archivist.  (I guess that means I'd have
to "keep still" and not bug nobody.  <g>)

Seriously, I'd love to see a documentary on this excursion.  It would
be way kool.  Think Freiburger would wanna make it part of "Hot Rod Films, Inc?

Ray