Re: My Plans for racing into the future.

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@adelphia.net>,
Subject: Re: My Plans for racing into the future.
From: "lone eagle" <eaglemot@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 15:39:41 -0400
KT,
can we talk about logistics,et. al  at the next ECTA meet this week?
would you have room for 1-2 ol harleys  and detaits?
go to see one and all this weekend!
i talked to JB once or twice about it ...........someday?
,
BATTEN DOWN THE HATCGES kt!
and call if you want cc: the mmet.
bikes ready but won't be running.
hope all made it home safe n sound!
watching/waiting on oct to see about weather and if  we are  running or not
(salt flats) .
ECTA will be a good one this year,can't miss it!
dad land,lone eagle
404-735-7106 cell 24/7

Lone Eagle Motor Co.
1610 A Sigman rd.