RE: New project

To: "Bryan Savage" <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: New project
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 13:38:41 -0500
Bryan;

The Nike system was the first air- defense missile that the US had. It
was designed soon after WW II so much of the technology was based on
German rocket research. At least they didn't use LOX & alcohol like the
V2. If those propellants didn't ignite at launch command they formed
very explosive ice pellets.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ