Re: New project

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Subject: Re: New project
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:04:50 -0700
Yeah the system used by Burt would be good also. Ammonium Perchlorate,
aluminum powder and Poly butyl rubber as biber and Nitrous Oxized for
oxidizer. Dead safe and throttleable. Since the case for the fuel has no
oxidizer in it we could make it in Neil's garage. And it would not have
to be very big either! Where is my pencil and calculator...

mayf, still nothing to do...