Re: Another British Project

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Another British Project
From: jkamo@rushmore.com
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 20:05:01 -0600
whatever....I am sure they will smoke us
considering many in the UK have been running
between 200 and 222 on pavement with numerous big hp
turbo hayabusas..............

they are currently OVER 20 mph slower than some of
our 20 yr old bikes with 1/3 less displacement.......

thanks for "warning" us...........

Joe

This mail sent by http://webmail.rushmore.com