Re: AA Modified Pickup record

To: "Freiburger, David" <David.Freiburger@primedia.com>
Subject: Re: AA Modified Pickup record
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 08:59:24 -0800
Ok, now I showed my dumbness. But that happens often. Rule 5.D.5 says
that a blower moves the truck up 2 engine classes. So a blown 496 should
not have been allowed because that puts it up 2 engine sizes above "A".
It would have had to be a blown "B" engine to have been legal.  Or is
the interpretation of the rules by the ruule gurus say that everything
gets thrown into the "AA" class if it does not meet anything else. Very
interesting! I would like to hear a good explanation on how this worked
as I might want to do it also.

mayf, out in pahrump...going to watch car shows now..