Re: AA Modified Pickup record

To: Mike Meierle <mike.meierle@alcatel.com>
Subject: Re: AA Modified Pickup record
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 13:23:58 -0800
Maybe, but that is definitely not the way the rule book reads. It says 2
classes added because of the blower. It does not say that a A motor only
can jump one class to AA. So the way it reads is that a B motor with
blower is the smallest one that can be allowed to jump 2 classes to a AA
size. An A motor cannot jump 2 classes or sizes because it does not
exist and the rule does not specifically that it goes to AA and that
would give an advantage. Fair is fair.  If what you say is true then the
rule needs to  be clarified to permit that condition.

mayf, jail house lawyer out in pahrump.