RE: Re: AA Modified Pickup record

To: "'Sparky'" <wmtsmith@landracing.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Re: AA Modified Pickup record
From: "Mike Meierle" <mike.meierle@alcatel.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 14:47:37 -0500
I don't understand it that way. It may move it up 2 classes but I don't see
anything in the book limiting it to being a B Size motor for a Blower or
turbo, Engine sizes allowed are up to AA. Of course AA is anything over 501
CID. The way I read it is you can put a Blower on a AA motor and your still
legal. Just like Burklands 411 Streamliner, It's still a AA with 2 Motors
and 2 Blowers

Mike M.