Re: AA Modified Pickup record

To: "Freiburger, David" <David.Freiburger@primedia.com>
Subject: Re: AA Modified Pickup record
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 08:47:43 -0800
Sparky, seems like rule 5.E.4 is the authority here. If modified must
run in modified pickup. See the picture above the rule for the way it
gets entered: Number Engine P MP

example   2626 C/P  MP is the way it is in the book. Then look in the
book under modified pickup for records that existed when book was
published. No AA at that time, open record.

mayf