Re: Production Bike

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Production Bike
From: "Lorcan Parnell" <lorcan@750turbo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 00:19:02 -0000
The club I am a member of (www.200mph.org.uk) has run more than one
stock-motored Busa over 200mph at our meets at RAF Woodbridge. Perhaps you
would like to come along to the next one Malcolm? Stock-motored in our case
means no internal engine mods. External mods like exhaust, Powercommander
etc are allowed. This is our class 2. We have a class 1 for totally stock
production bikes, I think our record for that is 191 (Busa).

Our fastest normally aspirated (our class 3, any cc) bike has run 212.9
(ZX12R)

Our fastest turbo has run 232 (ZX12R) at Elvington.

Lorcan

> How
> 'stock' was the motor in the 201 mph Suzuki?  If the answer is "it was
SCTA