Re: Hey Sparky...

To: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Subject: Re: Hey Sparky...
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 11:25:51 -0800
Congratulations Bill.

You'll clearly remember your "first meet" at El Mirage
for the rest of your life. And then there's Bonneville...

As far as "I tried to "Save"", Don Vesco made the same
mistake in 1985. He crashed and tore the car in half, so
you did better than he did.

Based on what I've read and heard, I think that you
hooked a rut which broke the spindle which made it
"turned hard right". Usually a Lakester/Streamliner
spins because of a mechanical failure (tire) or driver
over correction.

Your planned changes should eliminate the problems
you had.

I hope I'll see you in May.

Bryan