Re: [Fwd: Another Whiz-Bang Spark Plug]

To: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Another Whiz-Bang Spark Plug]
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 19:28:05 -0800
Thanks mayf. This started a chain reaction in my head -re: internal
combustion. I saw the DOE Director on TV and he was talking about a
new DOE supercomputer that will come online on in 2007. One of the
two main projects assigned is a study of what happens in the combustion
chamber of a IC engine. The Combustion Research Facility at Sandia Labs
will run the program over a period on several years. The goal is to
determine how to improve efficiency and reduce emissions.

I wonder if I should buy one of these spark plugs and send it to them?

Bryan