RE: OT weather-winter

To: dlodom@charter.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: OT weather-winter
From: Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 10:37:36 -0700
Good thing about that global warming thing, huh?  I had to laugh with 10,000
"greens" camped out in Montreal for two weeks for their Global Warming
conference during last weeks blizzard.  LOL!

Dale C.

Subject: OT weather-winter

OK, winter has come to big ditch. Went out to the shop this morning and
it was 49. I don't do 49. Opened the doors so the sun can shine in and
went back into the house to put a long sleeve shirt on. Will go back out
after this cup of coffee.    Doug in cold big ditch