Re: OT weather-winter

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT weather-winter
From: john.szalay@att.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 22:51:07 +0000
 Heck
I got the snow-blower out and put it to work already.
Daughter-in-law already learned that driving on ice is not as easy as it looks,
found one of those "dancing" sign posts.  you know the ones,
"I did'nt see it until it danced into my front fender."

 Its funny, I   learned to drive in Hawaii, but once I got to the land of ice &
snow
it did,nt take much to learn to drive in the winter, not much different than
driving
in a race on a sporty car course,  EXCEPT the drivers on a race course for the
most part
know what they are doing !   90 % of the  Drivers on ice & snow  have'nt a
clue..

 In the Bluegrass where its 29 F.  Would love to try Jon & Nancy's 45mph snow
mover.