Re: OT weather-winter

To: "Jon Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>,
Subject: Re: OT weather-winter
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:27:11 -0700
I can just see big foot Jon streaking across the frozen tundra with a string
tied to his willie so he can retreave it without touching it with cold
hands, Must have been something important to go 200 yds each way. Why didn't
you send Nancy, no guts or you just know better.
Nothing to shovel or plow here except a little BS from Parumph now and then.
All is quiet since  they opened the gentlemans stud service there. Guess
Skip, Mayf and Dale are busy.
Glen