Re: English wheels, fingers and life...( not a hell of a lot of

To: "Mike Meierle" <mike.meierle@alcatel.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: English wheels, fingers and life...( not a hell of a lot of
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 07:41:15 -0600
Wow Mike... how cool... I'll be looking forward to that... and I know your
going to get a real kick out of Maxton after playing on the dirt....   They
are very different race course's with different kind of challenges... ours
is rougher but has traction... and we force you to plan less and run more...

I love the history of El Mirage... and it really does force you to come up
with a quality plan and well prepared race car...  kind of like the
difference between a rifleman and a sharp shooter.... one shot... one
record... LOL... or not...

Keith