Re: English wheels, fingers and life...( not a hell of a lot of

To: kturk@ala.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: English wheels, fingers and life...( not a hell of a lot of
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 09:12:43 EST
Well, it sure isn't a LSR car but I'm cleaning up the hubs for the 1925
Henderson 4 motorcycle powered midget. New rims were obtained, dimpled and
punched,
spokes made and once the hubs are sent out they will lace them up. Outside of
the engine rebuild that is the biggest out of pocket part of the car. Real
enjoyable part is making the aluminum body that was distroied in a fire. I'll
turn 55 tomorrow, guess I'll be old enough to really start thinking about a LSR
car! Merry Christmas! Bob in connecticut