Re: English wheels, fingers and life...( not a hell of a lot of

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: English wheels, fingers and life...( not a hell of a lot of
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 06:55:08 -0800
Well, what am I doing? Not an awful lot, I have to admit! But, I have
bought a 4 x 10 sheet of 0.080 aluminum from which the TWFS(w) will get
it's tonneau cover. Have installed the LC-1/XD-1 Wideband O2 sensor in
the car (works great!). Went to LAs Vegas and chatted with chassis dyno
folk and will be going with the car early next year. Built some trailer
ramps for my bud, Dale and modified the trailer to use them. Boought
some graphics for the trailer, Sunburst with the Spirit of Sunbeam which
will go on each side/end of the trailer. Shopping for truck stuff:
triple gauge setup of pyro, tranny temp, boost, auxiliary fuel tank, 4
inch exhaust, trans command from banks. HAve already installed a mondo
tranny oil cooler. Put in 18 sprinkler heads, pipes, valves, wiring, for
the grass and rose garden out back. Building a gold prospecting
doohickey.  Mostly hanging out looking stupid. In fact heading out for a
geezer breakfast with Gary LaRonge in a minute or 2.

Other than that, not much going on.

mayf, out in pahrump